Ueno Tosyogu shrine in Tokyo Japan
Then 170m long wall surrounding the main building was constructed in 1651. This is a kind of openworked walls with carvings of flowers, birds, fishes. Gold foils were used unsparingly for this wall, it has become in the ground lacquered state now. All the sculpture that exists up and down is also colorful. They are 162m of round extension, and copper tile-roofing.
Photo Apr. 8. 2007
Cross-eyed viewing Parallel Viewing