Red/Blue Glasses are required to view the images ( red on left,blue on right ).

Nagusa shrine (Hyogo Japan)
Main hall
The Nagusa shrine was constructed in 1754 . The size of the building is 17.5 meters by 9.04 meters. The roof is shingled with the wood sheets. This technique is called Kokera-buki. This type of roof is called Irimoya-zukuri. The Nagusa shrine has two types of gabies called Chidori-hafu and Kara-hafu in the front.
Photo Nov.4.2011

Cross-eyed viewing Parallel Viewing

All Right Reserved.
No reproduction or republication without written permission.