Red/Blue Glasses are required to view the images ( red on left,blue on right ).

The Old temples in Saki Road & Saho Road
The Main Hall of Saidaiji Temple
Although Saidaiji Temple was founded in 764, the building of those days does not remain with a repeated fire. The present main hall was built in 1806 and specified to be an important cultural property. The foundation stone and the cornerstone of pagoda remain in on the south. It is guessed that this pagoda is seven-storied pagoda.
Photo Mar.15.2003

Cross-eyed viewing Parallel Viewing

All Right Reserved.
No reproduction or republication without written permission.