Amagasaki Temple Area (Hyougo Japan)
Zentuji temple is opening in 1558-1569 in the temple of Ji-sect. Main hall is carried out in large repair in 1706. It seems that however, the style at the time of reconstruction is told as it is. Zizo hall of the present octagon was built newly in 1962.
Photo Feb. 13. 2008
Cross-eyed viewing ANAGLYPH