Stereo Photo Side by Side (Parallel Viewing)

Ichijyouji Temple (Hyogo Japan)

Kondo hall (Main hall)

Kondo hall (Main hall) has a forehead written as "Daihikaku". The current Kondo hall was rebuilt in 1628 by Tadamasa Honda, the lord of Himeji. The roof of this hall is Irimoya, a roof tile. It is an important cultural asset.

Photo Sep.17.2016

Cross-eyed viewing ANAGLYPH

All Right Reserved.
No reproduction or republication without written permission.