Stereo Photo Pairs (Cross-eyed Viewing)

Yakushiji Temole
The East hall
The East hall was built in 724. This hall used to stand east the location but was lost in a fire in 973. In 1285 it was rebuilt facing south but it was rebuilt again 1733 so that it would face west.
Photo 9 Feb. 2002

Parallel viewing ANAGLYPH

All Right Reserved.
No reproduction or republication without written permission.